For more Precision
Unimat MetalLine 6in1
Slides, tailstock and intermediate pieces are composed of metal, manufactured and treated on cutting-edge CNCmachines for perfect alignment. This guarantees a high level of precision despite the modularity of all machines. The UNIMAT MetalLine excels in model making, technical education, as well as in industrial use with features like:
- enhanced stability and precision of the entire system
- modular structure and easy handling
- lowest tolerances due to precisely fitting bearing seats
- true-running accuracy through dust protected industrial ball bearings
- re-adjustable backlash and adjustable dovetail guides
- flat milled, grinded and matched components
- increased wall thickness of the profiles (torsion resistant and stable)
- metal zero-adjustable hand wheels (0.05mm scale)
The UNIMAT MetalLine allows for the building of the following machine variations:
With distance between centers of 90 mm (optionally expandable), swingover bed of 50 mm and equipped with a two position tool post aluminum, brass, copper and other materials can be processed precisely. With the 3-jaw chuck work pieces with ø up to 56 mm (internal) and 65 mm (external) can be clamped.
Travel: Z-axis 145 mm, X-axis 32 mm
Contents [No. 160 200]
Machine bed 271 mm + 140 mm, 12 V motor, 12 V safety adaptor, headstock, tailstock, 2x cross slides 90 mm, longitudinal slide 200 mm, metal intermediate pieces, metal-3 jaw chuck, 10 precision collets from 1 to 6 mm, stabilization plates, steel face plate, stabilizing angle, precision live center etc.
For upgrading UNIMAT 1 BASIC or CLASSIC all MetalLine parts are available as accessories. Extensions like various milling heads ground steel-chucks, dividing attachment allow for upgrading the MetalLine at one‘s pleasure – even upgrading to CNC is easily possible. See accessories catalogue [VS1 606].